Cabaret – The Best of the Small Matters Physical Comedy Lab & Friends
The Small Matters Physical Comedy Lab is the silliest safe space on earth where being funny is all that matters and nothing is off-limits! This show features new works developed during the cold dark Edmonton winter, where only the strongest survive. Come see the results of the hilarious experiments! Hosted by The Great Balanzo!
- Professor Lavernius Cumquat
- Maureen and Doris get YouTube Famous, Candace Berlinguette & Laura Raboud
- Spatz’s Birthday Garbage Party
- The Dancer Memorial by Adam Keefe
- Going Crackers with The Great Balanzo
- Kidd Crimson
- For Science!, Christine Lesiak & Anna Pratch
- Llama’s Selfie, Lindsay Ruth Hunt
Find out how you can participate in the Small Matters Physical Comedy Lab at https://smallmatters.ca .